Sunday, June 3, 2007

From the Activities Director at Colts Neck Village

Wendy, so sorry for your loss. When I first came to CNV, your Mom quickly became one of my favorite residents. She was full of energy and as inquisitive as a child under the circumstances. She really kept me on my toes and she was as honest with her questions as were her replies when she was questioned. I loved talking to her about her horses and truly enjoyed taking her out to see the horses in the area. Her face would light up any time she saw them.
I hope and pray that she finds that meadow in heaven and can ride her horses all day and night again with complete joy and happiness. She brought me much of that as well. I will forever be touched by her and remember her fondly. Much love and sympathy to all of your family and friends.
Sincerely,
Kerry Hudanish

No comments: