Friday, June 1, 2007

From Bonnie Bohanon

Wendy, John, Bill and Keith,

It was an honor to attend the service for your Mom at the Mt. Bethel Meeting house, and when I returned, I e-mailed our sons to let them know of your Mom's passing. Our oldest son, Shawn,and his family had just passed by your old home on Mountain Avenue after our lunch on Mother's Day. They were touring the old familiar haunts they knew when we first moved to New Jersey, and Warren specifically. They commented that there did not seem to be horses there anymore. He was of course, sorry about your Mom's death, but glad to get the word, as were his brothers, Michael and Shane.

We only participated with members of your family for 7 short years before we moved back to MO; however, your household and Doris's love of horses and writing more than matched my own. She gave our older gelding a kind and loving place to while his hours; and she generously gave me encouragement, and an outlet for my rampant verbal, and writing skills. She was a fine and generous friend, and I miss her kind, patient soul here on Earth.



Posted by Bonnie Bohanon to Doris Mount at June 1, 2007 11:48 AM

No comments: